In the previous post, I showed how to use Pulumi to create a Lambda, API gateway and upload a zip of Web API application directly to the Lambda.
In the post I’m going to use S3 to store the zip of a simple .NET application (not a Web API app) and point the Lambda at it, bringing all the resources up using Pulumi. One drawback of using S3 to store the zip for a Lambda is that when you update the zip in S3, AWS doesn’t deploy the new zip to the Lambda, but I will show a way of handling that in the next blog post.
In this the third in a series of posts on using .NET in AWS Lambdas I build on the previous post where I connected a Http Gateway to a Lambda running a Web API application. In that post I built the infrastructure by hand, i.e. via the GUI, pointing and clicking.
In this post, I will show how to build everything with Pulumi.
This is part four of my four-part series on indexing the works of Shakespeare in Elasticsearch.
In this, I’ll show how to use the Elasticsearch “low level client” to perform the search. Previously, I wrote a blog showing how to use a HttpClient to perform the search using Json, and this works fine, but Steve Gordon suggested I try the Elastic client as it supports things like connection pooling and still lets me use Json directly with Elasticsearch.