Simple Example of C# 9 Lambda Discards
This is a very quick post showing how to use the new Lambda discards feature of C# 9.
The general idea is to not assign a variable to something you are never going to use.
For example, if you have a method that returns three random numbers, but you only need two of them, there is no need to assign the third. This will make your code neater, and probably improve performance as there is one less variable to garbage collect.
That’s all there is too it.
- Using Step Functions and C# Lambdas to Orchestrate API Calls
- Using Intrinsic Functions with Step Functions to Clean Json Strings
- Varying the Time Between Polly Retries Based on the Result
- Varying the Time Between Polly Retries Based on the Exception
- Two Ways to Count the Number of Times a Mocked Method is Called With Moq