How to Turn Off Console Logging for Kestrel in .NET Core
This post is mostly a note to myself.
I am often annoyed with the amount of logging to the console that occurs when I start a Kestrel hosted application and I can never remember how to turn it off.
- Entity Framework Core 3.1 Bug vs 2.2, Speed and Memory During Streaming
- How to Dependency Inject a Service from Startup back in Program
- Dynamically Updating the Request Header of a HttpClientFactory Generated HttpClient, Part 2
- Getting Started with Elasticsearch, Part 2 - Searching with a HttpClient
- Registering Multiple Implementations of an Interface in ASP.NET Core with Autofac